Let’s get straight to the point. Sheds n Homes Bunbury's steel rural sheds are built tough!
Here’s just a couple of reasons how:
- 10% minimum overlap of girts and purlins
- Fly and cross bracing
- Apex bracket to full depth of rafter ‘C’ sections
- Height of up to 12 metres
- Lengths in excess of 200 metres
- Clear spans up to 60 metres
- Uneven bay configurations
Best of all, our farm sheds are made in Australia, for the tough Australian outback, and our buildings are built using quality BlueScope Steel. They are ShedSafe accredited which certifies our engineering meets the Building Code of Australia.
So if you’re a farmer and looking for the best steel rural sheds for your agribusiness, contact the professional team at Sheds n Homes Bunbury on 1800 764 764. You can also request a quote online.